25.11.13

Eye of the Tiger

So it happened again, Maciej from Świat w obiektywie and I met a second time. Like before Maciej build his mini-studio in my hotel with lots of lamps, wires, but with a white background this time. I tried to show different emotions, some were more successful, others were not (which you won't see here ;). I'm also trying a new photo-editing programme. As you might have realized I love editing photos so experimenting with these pictures was a lot of fun for me. The photos don't have a common style or any specific "mood", because the whole photo shoot was a kind of surprise for me and Maciej as I didn't had any exact plan how to do it!


During the photo shoot there were also moments to relax and fool around :)


I was wearing: PATIT VINTAGE FASHION top / GUESS jeans (similar here)

2 komentarze:

  1. Cudne kochana masz te spodenki, chętnie bym Ci je zabrała hahahaha :)
    Pozdrawiam serdecznie
    http://zocha-fashion.blogspot.com/

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Woow. Zdjęcia robią wrażenie :)
    Bardzo mi się podobają:)
    Obserwuję!
    Zapraszam do mnie t:)
    www.worldcharlotte.blogspot.com

    OdpowiedzUsuń