1.11.13

All of the Lights


Halloween Halloween .. October, already November ... and it's still sooo warm! Could it be better? Of course no! While Klaudyna and me were taking those photos, it was so nice that I even wore peep toes and my feet weren't cold! Of course my favorite piece of wardrobe in autumn is the leather jacket. I bought mine at sale in Zara this spring and I love it. Do you have your favorite "thing" for fall?

I'm a little bit disappointed because my beloved vintage shop PATIT is moving to Warsaw :( So for the ones who liked the clothes I was presenting every now and then will have to visit Pati's store in Poland's capital city!


photos were taken by KLAUDYNA SCHUBERT / near ul Przewóz in Cracow

I was wearing ZARA leather jacket (similar here) + peep toes (similar here) / PATIT VINTAGE FASHION tee / GUESS pants (similar here)

6 komentarzy: