21.10.13

I'm a Smurf!


Do you remember my post from last winter "If you have a body, you're an athlete"? Back then, I was wearing a STATE OF WOW beanie, that I gathered in my favourite TK MAXX. Some days ago I got an e-mail with the proposal to announce their new brand UPFRONT COMPANY and their new collection of beanies .. so this is part one! 

I personally love the hat and I already see myself wearing it while snowboarding these winter-holidays! As I'm a typical classic-fan I paired it NOT with sneakers, but with black leather-boots, blue jeans and a cosy oversize sweater I bought at sale. What do you think? 


photos were taken by KLAUDYNA SCHUBERT / at HOTEL HABITEL, ul Opatkowicka 1, Cracow

I was wearing UPFRONT COMPANY beanie / ZARA sweater (similar here) / HALLHUBER T-Shirt (similar here) / DESIGUAL jeans (similar here) / MACA KITZBUEHEL boots / LILOU bracelet

10 komentarzy: